TOMATO SALSA : MEXICAN FOOD RECIPE
Once you see how easy it is to make this from scratch, you’ll never buy jarred salsa again.
The taste doesn’t compare!
4 medium tomatoes
1 medium-sized yellow onion
1 (4-ounce) can green chilies or 2 fresh green chilies
1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
1⁄2 cup canned or frozen corn
1 small green or red bell pepper
1. Dice the tomatoes into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
2. Remove the skin from the onion and cut into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
3. If using fresh chilies, remove the stem and seeds and cut into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
4. Chop the cilantro into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
5. Remove the stem and seeds from the bell pepper and chop the pepper into 1⁄4-inch pieces.
6. Combine all the ingredients and let sit overnight in a covered container in the refrigerator.