CORN ON THE COB ON THE GRILL : MEXICAN FOOD RECIPE
Give this a decidedly Mexican flair by rubbing generously with queso fresco before indulging!
8 ears fresh sweet corn
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon dried cilantro
1. Preheat the grill to medium temperature.
2. Peel back the corn husks and remove the hairs, leaving the husks attached.
3. Mix together the butter, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion salt, and cilantro.
4. Use the mixture to coat the corn. Fold the husks back up over the corn cob.
5. Place on the grill, turning frequently. Check every few minutes to make sure the corn is not
burning. The corn is done when a few kernels on each cob begin to turn light brown.